Advice sought on obtaining latest Amarok package

Dear all

Given the recent experiences I've encountered with testing, I am somewhat gun-shy of updating my stable system.

However, I preferred the testing version of Amarok in terms of its functionality, etc. So I am seeking some advice on the best (i.e. least risky) way of obtaining the testing version of Amarok. I was thinking of simply changing my sources.list to "testing" and installing the Amarok packages. But I am reluctant to do so without double checking if this is actually the wisest way of going about this.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

AG