C Programming- Begginners to Intermediate- July 12th to 15,2011

  Event Profile
Date     : July 12th to 15th,2011
Time    : 9 am to 5pm
Venue  : KL Sentral , KL
  Registration
To register online, click here or Call us at SG: (65)65679002 & MY: (603)22725945 or
  Other Courses

For Other courses Please visit: www.embeddedact.com

  For more info:
  eACT Technologies SE Asia

Singapore

9,Jurong Town Hall Road#03-65, 'iHUB, Singapore 609431

Malaysia

27-5, Signature Office,Midvalley want City, Kualalumpur,Malaysia

contact@eact-tech.com

www.eact-tech.com
Basic to Intermediate C programming Course.

Objectives:

This course provides understanding of C as a programming language
•  Create system and application software

Take Away:

After completion of this course you will be able to
Create portable programs
Create industry grade applications

Durations:

4 days

Course Contents

Introduction to C

Control Statements – I

• C history
• Data types
• Format specifiers
• Operators

• Selection – if ,if – else,
• Nested if - else
• Switch - case

Control Statements – II

Preprocessor

• Need of Iteration
• Various methods of looping – while, do – while , for loop
• Nested loops
• Continue, break statements
• Jump statements

• Manifest constants - # define
• Using arguments with #define
• File Inclusion - #include
• Other Diresctives - #undef, #ifdef, #else, #endif, #ifndef, #pragma

Functions

Storage Classes

• Basics of functions
• Pass by value
• Pointer – A first look
• Pass by address
• Calling Conventions
• Recursion

• Need of storage class
• Different storage class specifiers – auto, static, register, extern
• ANSI C type qualifiers – const,volatile

Arrays

Pointers

• Single dimensional arrays
• Arrays and pointers
• Pointer arithmetic
• Arrays and functions
• Sorting techniques – Selection, Bubble, Insertion
• Multidimensional Arrays

• Pointers and Multidimensional arrays
• Variable length arrays
• Dynamic memory allocation - malloc, realloc, free
• Function pointers

Strings

Structures and other Data Forms

• Representing strings
• String related I / O functions
• Using string manipulation functions
• String to number conversions
• Two dimensional array of strings

• Declaring structure and its variables
• Arrays of structures
• Nested structures
• Passing structure to function
• Unions
• Enumerated types
• typedef

File I / O

Bit Fiddling

• Standard I /O
• Command line arguments
• File I /O – fprintf, fscanf, fputs, fgets
• Random Access – fseek, ftell
• Text vs Binary mode
• Other functions – fread, fwrite, rewind, feof

• Binary numbers, bits and bytes
• Other number bases
• C's bitwise operators
• Bit Fields