Re: Ripping CD

> email message attachment

On other Linux I used another CD ripper, but for Debian I unselected
installed Asunder and it does rip the CD to .wav ok for my needs.

Asunder here is version 2.1-1 from testing.

I dunno if it check errors on CDs and I dunno if you can comfortably
convert to what ever audio format you like.

Since I'm not comfortable with 44.1 KHz @ what bit ever, I don't care
much about the quality, when ripping a CD to .wav.

Anyway, Asunder does work here.