Re: Threading

On 25/06/11 02:38, Celejar wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:04:24 +1000
> Scott Ferguson <prettyfly.productions@gmail.com> wrote:

>> If someone feels the need to subscribe to the "digest" version - which
>> is not one "bit" smaller than all the individual messages - it's no
>
> It's not? Aren't many of the many headers not repeated per each digest
> element?
>
> Celejar

Is that a question? If so I "assume" the answer is yes - though I fail
to see any relevance to the subject unless the intention is to "flip
turtles".
Are you asking me to subscribe to both forms in order to provide
meaningful metrics? If so to what end?

Cheers

--
I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullsh#t. We're a
virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are.