Re: dhclient keeps sending old hostname [solved]

On 06/21/11 at 04:34pm, Ross Boylan wrote:
> NetworkManager, not ifupdown, is managing my network connection.

As noted many times elsewhere, it is not recommended to use networkmanager. Why
it is still included in Debian default install is a mystery.

I will also suggest you look into KVMs serial console redirection and -nographic. You shouldn't have to worry about your VMs networking making it inaccessible to you!

--
Liam