Re: imapsync

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 13:28:11 -0400, Tom H wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes, I've alredy read it, and...? I still don't get his point. What's
>> the gain in limiting its distribution? You can still charge the users
>> for it.
>
> I think that the developer was pissed off by this email:
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=609845#30

It is not uncommon to find devels or packagers that are reluctant to do
some or other thing, but if I were the developer of an application I
would just explain my point, as Gilles did.

But I'm afraid somewhere in the way he missed his point (or messed up his
words very badly) and said something we all understodd like a negative to
include the application in Debian.

This seems that has been corrected later, but maybe was "too" late and
now is a bit unclear what kind of agreement/position the developer of the
package stands :-(

Greetings,

--
Camaleón