Re: Opportunity for moving Debian forward - Re: Created RAID wiki page. Please add some information. ; gre

On 21/06/11 18:10, giovanni_re wrote:
> Thanks for your interest in this, Jon.  :)

Please don't top post.
Please don't fork threads.
Please read, and respect the rules and guidelines for posting - it's not
that hard to re-quote posts as they were originally formatted.

> On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 15:04:33 +0100, "Jon Dowland" <jmtd@debian.org>
> said:
>> On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 07:28:00PM -0700, giovanni_re wrote:
>>> It would be great if someone would add some useful info to this wiki
>>> page.  :)
>>
>> This is not the way to go about requesting information be added to the
>> Debian
>> Wiki.
>>
>> There are already several pages on the topic, as a search will show:
>> <http://wiki.debian.org/RAID?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=RAID&titlesearch=Titles>
>>
>> What information is missing?  What do you want to know?
>
> I have given an opportunity to the Debian community.

The appropriate place for wiki content requests is the wiki.
Please read the wiki editing FAQ

<snipped>

> "Re: Created RAID wiki page. Please add some information. ; gre

A page already existed.
Please modify, correct, or expand on the existing page.
Creating new pages that duplicate existing pages devalues the wiki and
does disservice to the Debian community

I'm sure you are really a well mannered, modest, and intelligent
individual who doesn't wish to come across as self-aggrandising, pushy,
self-appointed leader.

<snipped>

Cheers