Opportunity for moving Debian forward - Re: Created RAID wiki page. Please add some information. ; gre

Thanks for your interest in this, Jon.  :)

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 15:04:33 +0100, "Jon Dowland" <jmtd@debian.org>
said:
> On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 07:28:00PM -0700, giovanni_re wrote:
> > It would be great if someone would add some useful info to this wiki
> > page.  :)
>
> This is not the way to go about requesting information be added to the
> Debian
> Wiki.
>
> There are already several pages on the topic, as a search will show:
> <http://wiki.debian.org/RAID?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=RAID&titlesearch=Titles>
>
> What information is missing?  What do you want to know?

I have given an opportunity to the Debian community.

Make of it whatever you wish.  :)

"Opportunity on every door does knock -
but it's never been know to pick a lock."

BTW, Jon, your erasing the useful information I'd put there, & reverting
it to the new page text has produced a negative value for the debian
community.  On my behalf, i request you please not do that again.

Adding _any_ useful information (which I guessing you'd easily have been
able to do) would have been better that erasing that information.

But, your erasure, plus this response = -1 + 2 = +1 for the debian
community.   ;)  :)

Please:  next time, think for merely 10 to 15 seconds about what you
might do in merely 30 seconds to help move the debian community forward
when looking at a page such as the one I'd created.  Then, move it
forward.

TIA.  :)

> --
> Jon Dowland

http://wiki.debian.org/RAID   110621
"    * RAID

Describe RAID here.

wiki.debian.org/RAID should get some useful information. (so I (Giovanni
Re, the original creator of this page) suspect.)

That Jon Dowland replied to my notice about this page on Debian-User is
at least a "thinking step" forward, for the debian community.

there, Jon asked "> What information is missing? What do you want to
know?"

I suspect Jon is both intelligent & knowledgeable enough to figure out a
useful thought about that, without input from me. ;) :)

If anyone is at a complete loss as to what might usefully appear on the
Debian RAID wiki page, here is some food for thought:

1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAID

2)

"Re: Created RAID wiki page. Please add some information. ; gre

Thanks for your interest in this, Jon. :)

..."

==  Smartphone Debian:  http://wiki.debian.org/Smartphone
Join in the Global monthly meetings, via voice, about all Free SW HW & Culture