Re: Almost everyday a new issue: this time Amarok

AG:

> What on earth is going on here?  Applications don't install
> correctly, or they crash when opened?

Welcome to testing! :)

> What have I done wrong on this, why would an ordinary safe-update of
> Amarok crash?

Your question appears to imply that the word "safe" in "safe-ugrade"
gives any guarantee about the quality of the upgrades. This is not the
case.

> Yet another issue, and I really don't know what the heck to do about
> this ...

Report it to the BTS.

J.
--
I want to keep my skin looking good but I believe all computers do the
same job.