Re: No input devices in wheezy

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 19:34 +0100, AG wrote:
> My keyboard works fine at the GRUB screen, enabling me to select the
> kernel to boot.  However, at gdm3 (and kdm as well now as the
> default), neither mouse nor keyboard works.

Quite likely due to the /run + udev + initscripts transition that is still
ongoing in wheezy (\o/ Md)

For now do either:

    1. "rm -rf /run" + reboot
    2. Upgrade udev, base-files and all binary packages built from the
       initscripts source package to the versions in sid. Probably the easiest
       way is to set the default release to "wheezy" and "aptitude -t sid"
       them.

FWIW - I recommend the first approach. If you have further question either
come back here, or join #debian-next on irc.oftc.net.

Good luck
--
  .''`.     Wolodja Wentland    <babilen@gmail.com>
 : :'  :