Re: news/mail client and the text borders

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 04:28:18 +0200, Davide Baldini wrote:

> What software do you use for mail/news? I see all your messages are
> proudly well formatted and perfectly fit in pages of 80 columns, while I
> have to push return each line. If i forget, lines gets splitted in my
> window but then when i send it out i see the big mistake...

I use Pan newsreader. But sometimes (e.g., with hyperlinks) when sending
messages I "force" a non line-break that may be rendered wrong in some
MUAs, dunno :-?

> is there any margins setting? I use icedove (thunderbird 3.0.11)

For reading or sending?

This doc covers both of them:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Thunderbird_:_FAQs_:_Viewing_Headers

Greetings,