Re: [SOLUTION?] Re: No input devices in wheezy

On 13/06/11 11:41, Brian wrote:
On Mon 13 Jun 2011 at 11:10:51 +0100, AG wrote:

The problem is now resolved.  However, the Update Manager wants to
upgrade these two files to 170-1.  Is there anyway to stop this from
happening, or do I manually deselect these when it is time to update?
echo "<package>  hold" | dpkg --set-selections

Thanks Brian

Just to be clear then, this will hold back the two udev* packages from being updated?

At some point, I'm assuming the udev maintainer will fix the problems in the udev_170-1 so how will I reverse this hold so that I can later update to the fixed packages?

Cheers

AG