Re: Is there any valid reason to add an idiotic script to /etc/init.d by an default Debian install that only cause a PITA?

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> - Why not making a Debian that OOTB fit to most needs, even for people
>  who don't wish to read [fine] manuals and to learn how to program.

Maybe the developers decided that the current setting's the one that
fits most needs.

If you feel this strongly, perhaps you could contact the developers -
but calling their decision idiotic isn't the best way forward (I'd
certainly ignore any email that you'd send me!).