Re: open source time/expense tracking package?

On 11 June 2011 07:14, Miles Fidelman <mfidelman@meetinghouse.net> wrote:
> Sudev Barar wrote:
>>
>> On 11 June 2011 06:40, Miles Fidelman<mfidelman@meetinghouse.net>  wrote:
>>>
>>> I've been looking high and low for  a simple time&  expense tracking
>>> package
>>> that I can run on my (Debian) server, to support a small project team.
>>>  Can't seem to find anything but commercial web services (e.g.,
>>> clicktime).
>>>
>>> So... Figured I'd ask and see if anyone here has found such a beast -
>>> packaged for Debian, obviously.
>>
>> silaj - web based on LAMP

Sorry for typo it is sillaj Look at
http://sillaj.sourceforge.net/

> Thanks, but are you sure that's the proper spelling?  I can't seem to find
> it either in the Debian repository or via google.

Being a LAMP stack package it may not be in repos.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar

PS: Replying using bottom post/in-line post makes email conversations
whole lot easier for meaningful dialogue. Snip out what is not
relevant. Adopt this and spread the message.