Re: How to stop receiving xorg-related mails
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: How to stop receiving xorg-related mails
- From: Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 23:16:32 +0200
- Message-id: <1307567792.5841.6.camel@debian>
- In-reply-to: <20110608125542.GZ4017@michelle1>
I get just the bug reports for xterm and xserver-xorg. I used to be
subscribed to debian-x, and have now stopped the receiving the mails
I've unsubscribed from both xorg and xterm from the PTS, but am still
getting these bug reports.
I looked at BTS info, and it appears there's not way to subscribe to bug
reports for the whole package (just individual bug reports).