Re: No Display Manager + shutdown/reboot

On Tue 07 Jun 2011 at 19:57:57 +0100, Brian wrote:

> So it's mystifying! All users get to shutdown the machine if sudo is on
> the it.

Mystery cleared up. I could have been more thorough in what I did and
checked everything.  Installing sudo ungreys the buttons in the session
closing dialogue and rebooting or shutting down is permissable for users
in the sudo group or if /etc/sudoers allows it. Otherwise permission is