Re: Set Up a server using Public IP Addresses on debian

I wanna run DNS and Web Servers
my ISP give to me a following IP:

Router IP 41.134.19.89
Network Mask 41.134.19.88 255.255.255.248
Broadcast Address 41.134.19.95
Network Address 41.134.19.88
WAN IP Range 41.134.19.88/29

and another public IP as follow allocated to me :
41.134.19.90
41.134.19.91
41.134.19.92
41.134.19.93
41.134.19.94

It is my first time to use a public IP on the private network