Re: Set Up a server using Public IP Addresses on debian

I wanna run DNS and Web Servers
my ISP give to me a following IP:

Router IP
Network Mask
Broadcast Address
Network Address
WAN IP Range

and another public IP as follow allocated to me :

It is my first time to use a public IP on the private network