Re: Set Up a server using Public IP Addresses on debian

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 20:28:23 +0200, Christian Simo wrote:

> Please I got an internet with 6 fixed IP addresses, one on my cisco
> router and another 5 that I want to use them as  IP addresses for my
> servers on my LAN so that those servers can be accessible on internet
> side.
>
> Want I tried to configure, it don't connect to internet!

Those configurations tend to be very ISP specific.

We also get some static IPs from ourISP and have configured it to be
public and accesable from Internet using the FTTH router capabilities
("nated" routing) but YMMV *a lot*.

The more details you provide about your devices and setup (what kind of
services do you want to be routed to your local lan, e.g., a web server,
e-mail server...?), the better.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón