Re: Problems with cron-apt in Lenny

7.6.2011 16:07, Camaleón kirjoitti:
> On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 13:16:20 +0300, Jari Fredriksson wrote:
>
>> I maintain several machines with Squeeze and Lenny, and they have
>> cron-apt running.
>>
>> The lenny machines report this (via logcheck)
>>
>> System Events
>> =-=-=-=-=-=-=
>> Jun  7 04:59:30 www128 cron-apt: W: Failed to fetch
>> http://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/Release  Unable to find
>> expected entry  nonfree/source/Sources in Meta-index file (malformed
>> Release file?)
>
> (...)
>
> How does your cron-apt sources list file look like? Have you try by
> setting another package repository mirrors, different than the current
> ones? What does "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade" say?
>
> Greetings,

aptitude update && aptitude upgade works fine (this is lenny, where
aptitude is the better).

The apt.sources looks like

#
# deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.6 _Lenny_ - Official amd64 NETINST
Binary-1 20100905-11:18]/ lenny main

#deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.6 _Lenny_ - Official amd64 NETINST
Binary-1 20100905-11:18]/ lenny main

deb http://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian/ lenny main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian/ lenny main contrib non-free

deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib non-free

deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main
contrib non-free
deb-src http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main
contrib non-free

deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports lenny-backports main
contrib non-free

You will pioneer the first Martian colony.