Re: google to pull support for firefox 3,5

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:20 AM, Lorenzo Sutton <lsutton@libero.it> wrote:
Hi,

tadziu wrote:
> i'm just curious, is there any chance to bring iceweasel 4.0 to
> stable before google ends support for 3,5? i got 4.0 on my
> second computer with squeeze, but i had to mess a bit to get
> it working, and it's not performing as well as i've expected.
Re. the getting version 4.0 you might be interested in this:
http://mozilla.debian.net/

I used it on wheezy and it worked very well for both Iceweasel and Icedove.

Has anyone used this method on Squeeze?  It seems simple enough but there's nothing like hearing real-world experiences.