Setting CPU affinity for binaries in given directory

I have BOINC installed in ~/BOINC/ directory and all processes BOINC
manager is launching are launched from subdirectories of this
directory. It seems like scheduler is moving them from core 0 to core
1 and back, but I would like to avoid this since they are
computationally intensive and those jumps are causing NOTICEABLE
difference in responsiveness of my machine (which most likely means
also wasted CPU cycles) (and when there are no such things with CPU
affinity set up, but I know only how to do it with htop, which in long
run is a no-go). Is there any way to specify CPU affinity for binaries
launched from given directory (and it's subdirectories) ?

darkestkhan
Feel free to CC me.
jid: darkestkhan@gmail.com
May The Source be with You.