Re: LUKS-partition-failed-to-mount

Ah, I've never used crypt on the system partition before.. sorry, can't help :(

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Mervyn Zhang <karboninnov@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, it was at first the debian-installer commands(options in the
text expert mode, I don't know the exact ones):

making /dev/sda5 a ext2, /boot partition and making /dev/sda6 a lvm
one on top of a LUKS crypted partition.

When I was about to boot arch, the grub commands should be:

root (hd0,2)
kernel /vmlinuz26-lts root=/dev/mapper/cryptpool-cryptroot
cryptdevice=/dev/sda4:cryptpv resume=/dev/mapper/cryptpool-cryptswap
ro
initrd /kernel26-lts.img
boot

(where the "cryptpool" is the name of the VG, "cryptpv" is PV)