Re: udev bug in Wheezy

I couldn't install because of udev.  I'm using an amd athelon k8 and
several udev errors came up on the espeakup netinst disk just before
grub got installed.  I updated the image for espeakup and maybe that
will fix the problem or maybe not, so next install I'm logging the
install to a floppy and if udev errors do hit again hope those get
caught in the log.  If I can get expert in on the boot line I'll log
everything and set priority to low.  I'll probably do that this weekend
though.