Re: received sms possible or not with debian ??

Le Wed, 25 May 2011 22:22:40 -0500,
Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> a écrit :

> On 05/25/2011 02:22 PM, thuillier-charmet wrote:
> > i am looking a tip(s) for received sms without commercial
> > intermediate ? i am more beginner than a geek, so thanks in advance
> > for a full explanation.
> >

> You want to send/receive SMS messages with cell phones without
> hooking in some how with the cell phone provider?
>
> Or am I misunderstanding you?

i want only received sms :

In my reality i have a phone number (but no mobil phone) for received
vocal message on a mail-box.
I wish to received a sms on this
mail-box with intermediate of this phone number,
But i don't "how to do that" because at my level of knowledge there are
no "convert-program" for do that !
So that 'll be great tips to imagine or create this !
!
?
thanks