Re: Chromium 11 on Debian 6.0.1 Stable

In <[🔎] pan.2011.05.25.15.12.10@gmail.com>, Camaleón wrote:
>- Do web sites force me to use an updated version of the applications
>(plugins, web browser capabilities...)? Yes, they do. And I can't avoid
>that if I want to use those sites and have a "normal life" in the web.

Odd, I have my "normal life" on the web without having to go beyond what is in
Debian main.[1]  I suppose I'm just willing to make different choices then
you.

[1] Occasionally, I grab flash from somewhere other than main, but I usually
find it isn't worth having around and uninstall it within the month.