Re: need help with gnome-keyring-manager

On Sun, 22 May 2011 14:04:39 -0600, Paul E Condon wrote:

> I have installed Squeeze on some different hardware for my desktop
> computer. On previous install attempts (on other hardware) I have had
> problems with gnome-keyring-manager interfering with my ability to use
> ssh. Those problems seem to be recurring on this newer hardware and I am
> looking for ways to disable gnome-keyring-manager.

(...)

There was a recent thread on this problem:

ssh suddenly prompting for passphrase

Better that removing "gnome-keyring" (I dunno if it is even possible
because I think is a key component of the whole GNOME stack) try to
configure it first or disable some elements that are annoying you, like
the above post (and also README.Debian file) suggests :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón