Re: Avoid POP3

Hi,

Howard Eisenberger wrote:
Also, mutt -f pop(s)://mail.example.com/ to read e-mail
on a POP3 server "online".

That's neat.

I used the following and they both worked:

   mutt -f pops://localhost

   mutt -f imaps://localhost

I was able to delete, undelete and delete a message again. Ended up deleting a couple of messages and dropping out after looking at some messages.

Then I tried the following to go directly to a specific IMAP folder:

   mutt -f imaps://user@localhost/Debian.debian-announce

     -- sample only, actual folder is different ;-)

After that, I ended up looking at the mutt website to learn some more:

    http://www.mutt.org/

Cheers

--
Kind Regards