Re: Touchpad not work - Laptop

On Wed, 18 May 2011 14:29:49 -0300, Marcelo Luiz de Laia wrote:

>> But I see no trace for a standalone mouse device... hum, interesting. I
>> wonder what would happen with no keyboard/mouse attached at all
>
> Hi,
>
> I could log in by ssh!

Good :-D

> Here is the Xorg.0.log without any standalone mouse/keyboard.
>
> http://pastebin.com/tZ8fHqLC
>
> Any clue for testing here?

There is no mouse nor keyboard detected >:-?

> My battery isn't detected too.
>
> janaina@janaina:~$ lsmod|grep -i -e acpi -e batt acpi_cpufreq
> 12737  1
> processor              26983  5 acpi_cpufreq mperf
> 12387  1 acpi_cpufreq janaina@janaina:~$
>
> janaina@janaina:~$ cat /proc/acpi/battery/BAT*/* cat:
> /proc/acpi/battery/BAT*/*: Arquivo ou diretório não encontrado
> janaina@janaina:~$
>
> My webcam ... I suppose that it isn't detected too, but, I will do that
> later.

Sure... there are neither acpi events registered in the last log that you
have provided.

> Any suggestion?

I found a very recent bug:

xorg: X server disables mouse and keyboard upon starting (Thinkpad T420
4180W1H)

Check if the provided step also applies for you :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón