Re: Laptop tuning

On Tue, 17 May 2011 17:17:34 -0300, Marcelo Laia wrote:

> What packages you could suggest me to tuning the my wife's newest
> laptop?
>
> She looking for usability and "look". We use Debian from Potato (me) and
> from Woody (she and my sons).
>
> We use gnome!

There are many tuning options for GNOME, most of them aimed to provide
new themes (and so enhanced the system look & feel) and others focused on
the accessibilty and usability field.

You can start from here:

http://gnome-look.org/

OTOH, I would update those Debian versions as soon as possible (that is
now!) because they are not supported anymore and you and your family can
be badly exposed to any threat ;-(

Greetings,

--
Camaleón