Re: Avoid POP3

On 05/17/2011 04:52 AM, Jesus arteche wrote:
Hi,

We have a problem. We are building  an app which uses Roundcube to read
mails. It's ok for IMAP accounts, but we need to read an account
provider who just uses POP3. We need to read it without download the
mails.

But that's what IMAP is for. POP is specifically designed as a temporary holding area (like a Post Office Box).

       There are some way to read the mails from POP3 account without
download...maybe a gateway to IMAP...some idea?

Who goes to the Post Office, reads their mail and then puts it back in the PO Box? POP is aptly named.

corrupt."