Re: Smartphone definition - Re: Poll Summary & Poll 1b - What Smartphonedo you use?

Giovanni Said:

Smartphone ==  a hardware object which contains a programmable computer,
with memory & a touch screen user interface, and also contains cell
phone system connection ability,  upon which potentially a properly
designed Debian GNU(Linux) subdistro could run.

----

I would interject that Blackberrys are widely considered Smartphones, in fact really being the first of the bread, but only one Blackberry Model contained a touch screen interface...

Really doubt they could support debian, but really I don't see debian running on any of them in the near future...

TeddyB