Re: Wheezy upgrade trashes display

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 00:30:09 +0000 (UTC), I wrote:

> Two weeks ago I successfully installed Wheezy (testing).  Yesterday I did
> the latest upgrades, and now my X-Windows display is unreadable.

I can no longer reproduce this problem and have updated bug 622761.  Today I
ran "apt-get install xorg" and got all the same xorg packages that had seemed
to cause the problem a month ago.  Now, however, X comes up fine.  A lot of
packages have been upgraded in the last month, and I don't know which may
have been responsible for the fix.