Re: Fwd: Re: [OT] Re: Defending yourself

On Thu, 12 May 2011 16:10:45 -0700, Robert Holtzman wrote:

> On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 08:30:49PM +0000, Camale�n wrote:

>> > What you say is untrue. The code of conduct clearly states the
>> > following:

>> > "Do not quote messages that were sent to you by other people in
>> > private mail, unless agreed beforehand."
>>
>> IMHO, that rule lacks the following preface: "Should a user states his/
>> her desire to keep a private conversation..."
>
> Did it ever occur to you that the omission is on purpose.

I try to put much care on what I write (and where I write), therefore, if
don't want a message falls into the public area I clearly say so in my
reply. By not doing it, whatever the recipient does with my message is up
to him/her (it was _my fault_ and I have to carry with the consecuences
of my acts).

> Also, who are you to dictate what the policy should be?

I've never made such statement :-/

Greetings,

--
Camaleón