Re: Download onto CD failed to burn

On 20110513_154337, Klistvud wrote:
> Dne, 13. 05. 2011 03:14:28 je Chris napisal(a):
> >Make sure you are burning as an iso image and not just burning the
> >actual file to the media
> >Sent from my BlackBerry®

Even smaller than netinst, is the businesscard CD image. It is under
50MB long. It also is worth saving because it will continue to
download and install the most recent version even after future updates
of Squeeze make the current version of netinst obsolete. But for both,
I really hopw OP has an internet connection that is not >>56kB/s.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net