Re: So much for Skype.

----- Original Message -----

Have you been able to get google talk to work?

http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57985&hilit=ekiga

Also when trying to video chat using ekiga with someone with windows ekiga apparently there is a non-free codec for H263 needed.  Is there a way to configure the windows version of Ekiga to use the libre codec that the debian version uses?

I figured this was a good place to ask this since we are talking about skype and video chat alternatives.  I am looking for a solution, preferably using libre software to video chat with all my friends still using proprietary OS's (Mac and Doze).

-Steven