Re: Fwd: Re: [OT] Re: Defending yourself

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 May 2011 11:55:48 -0700, Jeroen van Aart wrote:
>

> There are plenty of "broken" webmail services (i.e., Gmail) that by
> default reply to the user's e-mail address instead to the e-mail address
> of the mailing list and the user is not aware of this fact.

yeah, no kidding. gmail has irritated me with this often enough. i've
learned to re-all, and (unless the user says he's not subscribed to
the list) erase the to field. this is quite annoying (thought of
making a greasemonkey script to deal with this - no round tuit yet).

weeee....
* ag4ve.us throws more kindling on the fire :)