Re: Fwd: Re: [OT] Re: Defending yourself

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 4:53 AM, shawn wilson <ag4ve.us@gmail.com> wrote:

Ahhh, I read threads like this on reddit (and other online forums) when I'm bored or just want to cringe at something. I never thought the likes of that would reach this list.

This thread has been nothing but hysterical ... akin to morning coffee as I read all my list mail when I first get up.

I'm starting to wonder how long this (OT) thread will go. I'm wishing we had that filesystem thread still going right about now - I learned something from that. (Not totally sold on xfs but I learned tons)

+1, I was already in the XFS camp and I learned a few new things (mostly misconceptions)