Re: Is the Menu key used for anything in Debian?

On Mon, 9 May 2011 14:20:10 +0300
Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Dotan,

> Windows keyboards come with a Menu key to the right of the spacebar.
> Is this key used for anything in Debian? I can find no use for it

It'll be the DE that sets this, not Debian, per se.  Here, it brings up
the RMB context menu for whatever has focus.  Setting the correct
keyboard layout may be required, too.

--
 Regards  _
I must be hallucinating, watching angels celebrating