Re: the package can generate xpm

On 2011-05-07 14:22, lina wrote:
Thanks,

but I still feel the gimp is not, how to say, flexible, in re-color
the grey one.

lina

Well that's depend what (and how) you wont to do with your pic.
I don't think that full automatization is possible with any app.

What is problem with GIMP: selecting part of image or make "exactly the same gradient but in different color, something else?"

Maybe full automatization isn't possible but you can do it manually.
It is hard for me to tell you anything without seeing .xpm

Can you send me .xpm?
--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic