Re: Poll - What Smartphone do you use?

On 05/03/11 04:28, Camaleón wrote:
On Tue, 03 May 2011 08:04:03 +0200, Erwan David wrote:

On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 05:35:39AM CEST, giovanni_re
<john_re@fastmail.us>  said:

(...)

=
So, today's poll is:

What Smartphone do you use?

None : they are far too expensive for the use I would have of one.

+1

And IMO, too useless/time consuming also. I want a phone not a game
console :-)

This is why, since my wife and I, together, would not use anywhere near 500+ minutes a month (more like 100 to 200) we just use TracFone. Granted, their service people probably do much better for customers who speak Spanish, but we don't need to actually deal with them very often, so it is not an issue.

Marc