Re: Poll - What Smartphone do you use?

On Mon, 2011-05-02 at 20:35 -0700, giovanni_re wrote:
> So, today's poll is:
>
> What Smartphone do you use?
>
> Please reply to this message with:
>
> Manufacturer name   Model name, OS name, Cell Carrier name, Country you
> live in.
>

> =
> For example, I'll start first:
> Samsung   Intercept, Android (Debian I Wish - DIW), Virgin Mobil
> (=Sprint), USA.
>

> =
> So, what Smartphone do _you_ use?

I use a Nokia N900 running Maemo 5, my carrier is Proximus (Belgacom
mobile), Belgium.
Only major downside I experience is that it's not fully compatible with
my car kit. The car is recognized as a bluethooth headset, so I can take
calls, but need to use the phone to make any outgoing calls.
Unfortunately i doubt this will get fixed in the near future.

Regards,
Steven