Re: Radeon X1550 64-bit
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Radeon X1550 64-bit
- From: Raffaele Morelli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 20:04:43 +0200
- Message-id: <BANLkTiki7_ze+cN6Q=8fJorMdE=tvbT4Cw@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <BANLkTims0OuRq4Bn44MS7N3RE-qQkfQCMA@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2011/4/30 Joe <email@example.com>
On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 09:42:15 +0200
Have a look at the driver version. Version 1:6.14.1-1 of
Raffaele Morelli <firstname.lastname@example.org
> I have serious problem with my ATI RV505 CE [Radeon X1550 64-bit], DE
> freezes randomly and I can't understand the reason.
xserver-xorg-video-radeon on 64 bit sid is broken. Mine does more than
freeze randomly, certain programs scramble the display instantly. I'm
using the previous 1:6.13.2-2 without problems.
Presumably my problem is one of these:
I can log from another pc when the amd64 freeze, I am on debian testing and now I have downgraded to xserver-xorg-video-radeonhd 1:6.13.1 from squeeze.
The problem seems to be solved...