Re: Hard lock ups............

I have had the same problem with that kernel and a Lenovo T60.  Back to
the 2.6.32 version and no issues.  Each lockup is hard and sets the
speaker into a continuous beep and the display is put in character mode
with a kernel page and register dump.  Sometimes it wouldn't even run 10
minutes from boot to lockup.  So far it has been up several days with
2.6.32 so I think I can say it is not a hardware issue.

- Nate >>