Re: list all the devices connected to the router

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 12:52 AM, Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
<raju.mailinglists@gmail.com> wrote:
> I connect my PCs to internet via Verizon DSL router. When I go to
> 192.168.1.1 in a browser (say firefox), I am able to see all the computers
> connected to this router.
>
> However, from command line is there any way to probe for the list of IP
> addresses of all the machines connected to the router?

can u ssh / telnet to the router.
there might be native utilities that u can run from the router's shell.

for example, with dd-wrt firmware on supported routers, just run "ifconfig".

Cheers,

Tao
--
http://huangtao.me/