Re: BUG DOSEMU I can't understand this but still exist

On Apr 22, 2011 8:45 AM, "lemonnier" <p.lemonnier1@free.fr> wrote:

>                        Programs developed for the real mode in turbo
>                        pascal work correctly.
>
>                        But programs developed in 16-bit protected
>                        (DPMI) don't work.

I'm not sure what the difference between turbo pascal and any other version is. However, what its saying is that you can't write to OS memory within dosemu (with pascal?). So, if you try to access dma address space (or maybe even elevate to a higher ring of the processor) it will fail.

Someone here might be able to give you better feedback. However I'd suggest you look for a dosemu mailing list or other forum for that discussion.