BUG DOSEMU I can't understand this but still exist

Hello Sir
                        I don't understand that Debian provides version
                        of dosemu_1.4.0
                        +svn.1999-2_i386.deb in stable packages.
                        So many people have found a bug with the
                        programs written in PASCALPrograms developed for
                        the real mode in turbo pascal work correctly.

                        But programs developed in 16-bit protected
                        (DPMI) don't work.

                        I have tried this version on dosemu with
                        different configarations of
                        ubuntu and it never works in Turbo Pascal

                        Can you tell me where does the bug come and in
                        any case dosemu_1.4.0
                        +svn.1999-2_i386.deb is not stable dosemu

                        Sincerely
                        Patrice Lemonnier