Re: Debian's OpenLDAP

On 04/19/2011 09:04 AM, Christian Müller wrote:
Hi,

I'm using the Debian Squeeze OpenLDAP. Where can I set ACLs? Isn't it possible to execute the "access to" directives with ldapmodify? There's no slapd.conf file in Debian, they use a slapd.d folder

- Chris

Hi ,
it's not Debian's OpenLDAP , it is like that in all recent openldap installations .

you can have access to config if you use cn=config

like  ldapvi -D "cn=admin,cn=config"  --host ldap://localhost -b cn=config

change ldapvi with the preferred ldapclient tool .

Regards ,
Alex