Re: problem with ntpdate and squeeze

open /etc/default/ntpdate and change the NTP_SERVERS variable with your ntp server .
 After launch with "ntpdate-debian" .

2011/4/18 Estelmann, Christian <c.estelmann@gmx.net>
Check the config of your ntp-server. Is your client-IP allowed to access the server?
Is there any firewall between your client and your server? ntp uses port 123 udp. Is the ntp-server pingable?