Re: When installing from a CD image How to Gain Internet Access using a router and What is to Enter as Proxy information?

On 04/18/2011 05:06 PM, Varuna Seneviratna wrote:
I Think as I have noted in a previous message I ran into this problem
because my router was not DHCP enabled. I will try again latter

Varuna
Enable DHCP and run the setup. Also, just to be on the sure side, check and see if the network interface is supported in Debian.

Mihira.