Re: New App. for Debian.

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 23:03 +1000, "Heddle Weaver" <weaver2world@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings all.
IBM have just come up with something that I think we could probably use.
I'll just supply the link here and then sit back and see who's going to take a punt on clicking on it.

http://tinyurl.com/3dau4ly

Regards

Weaver.

by the wise as false,
and by the rulers as useful.

— Lucius Annæus Seneca.

Terrorism, the new religion.

When I think of BM I see:
* DOS -- IBM lost control of it.
* OS/2 -- IBM lost out to Windows.
* AIX -- Anyone still use that?
* The PC -- no longer made by IBM

I do like the editior Eclipse, but there is a lot of open source effort in that.

So, I'll pass on this until I see it really catch on and open source group take control.

Dave,
--
dave boland
dboland9@fastmail.fm